The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How many posts does it take ???? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
I think I read something here that said after a certain number of posts you get access to secret members only area and you are allowed to discuss technique. Is true or am I dreaming, if I 'm not how many posts does it take to gain access.

Thank You
Odrj88
Mary B.
View Profile
Café Tech Advisor
Howard City, Michigan
626 Posts

Profile of Mary B.
It's true, you're not dreaming! It takes 50 meaningful posts to gain access to the "secret" areas of the Cafe. "Meaningful", for our purposes, is loosely defined as having content pertinent to the topic, that adds to the discussion at hand. Simply posting "I agree" or the like is not considered meaningful.

We have had (and will probably continue to have) people who come here just to gain access to "secrets" by posting 50 short posts that add nothing to the discussions. This kind of activity is monitored by the moderators, and "fluff" posts are deleted.

Mary
odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
Thank You very much for clearing that up.
Odrj88
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » How many posts does it take ???? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL