The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone has a clip of the Tim Ellis cups & balls routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

meilechl
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of meilechl
Someone posted one some time ago but the link doesn't seem to work anymore. Does anyone have a clip of this routine?
rikbrooks
View Profile
Inner circle
Olive Branch, Mississippi
1317 Posts

Profile of rikbrooks
I found the link with a search here but it's no longer a valid link. Sorry. Its also not posted on Tim's web site, however, he does sell his lecture notes on it. The routine is called 'run around sue' and I noticed that he does visit here every so often. Perhaps we could beg him to let us see a performance of it.
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
He now has an entire DVD devoted to his cups and ball routine titled "Runaround Sue". It's a terrific routine. I've got mine on order now.
meilechl
View Profile
Special user
657 Posts

Profile of meilechl
I'm too cheap, I only ordered the lecture notes.
what
View Profile
Special user
Lehi, UT, USA
643 Posts

Profile of what
The DVD is awesome. He has many clips of the routine at diferent states of its development. Its costs less than other DVDs as well.
Magic is fun!!!
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
For those who were asking about the DVD of my cups & ball routine 'Runaround Sue', a review of it just came out on Inside Magic. You can read it here http://insidemagic.com/article_889.shtml
Mitch Schneiter
View Profile
Special user
West Linn, Oregon
674 Posts

Profile of Mitch Schneiter
Buy the DVD...you'll be glad you did.
Mr. Muggle
View Profile
Special user
999 Posts

Profile of Mr. Muggle
I second Mitch's comments- buy the DVD. In fact also buy the lecture notes and Tims booklet on his cups routine.

AS far as I know there isn't any video anylonger on the web. Links started disappearing when the news of the DVD's started to surface.

MM
"Now you're looking for the secret... but you won't find it because you're not really looking. You don't really want to know the secret... You want to be fooled." - The Prestige (2006)
Tim Ellis
View Profile
V.I.P.
Melbourne, Australia
1231 Posts

Profile of Tim Ellis
Unfortunately the link disappeared long before the DVD. A chap in the UK had started a site called www.seemagic and he asked permission to put portions of our promo tape on his site. (Runaround Sue and our Sub Trunk). We even had a link to it from our webpage, but then the link broke, and the seemagic site vanished. I've tried emailing him but no response. It's a pity. The whole site was a good resource.

TIM
Tilman
View Profile
Regular user
152 Posts

Profile of Tilman
For some time the site was still up but did not work anymore. There was a welcome message saying that it had been hacked beyond repair. Yes, indeed, it was a very good resource.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Anyone has a clip of the Tim Ellis cups & balls routine? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL