The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Sleightless Miser's Dream (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Harv
View Profile
Inner circle
I'm building a fence with
1127 Posts

Profile of Harv
There is a sleightless version of miser's dream called Solari's Misers Miracle. Has anyone used this in a show and if so what kind of reaction does it (and you) get?

Thanks,
Harv
Jim Tighe
View Profile
Veteran user
West Virginia
363 Posts

Profile of Jim Tighe
I believe this has been discussed in the past and the remarks have been very positive concerning this item.
Kent Wong
View Profile
Inner circle
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
2458 Posts

Profile of Kent Wong
I've seen it and used it. It does deliver what it promises, but the coin bucket it comes with looks a lot like a tin can. It doesn't have the polish and sparkle that I would like for a stage manipulation effect. The production of the jumbo coin at the end is a nice finish.

I've combined the method used for Solari's effect with some of the basic manipulation in Jeff McBride's EZ Miser's Dream (see vol 1 of World Class Manipulations).
"Believing is Seeing"
<BR>______________________
<BR>
<BR>www.kentwongmagic.com
MarkTripp
View Profile
Special user
Michigan
618 Posts

Profile of MarkTripp
Abbotts visible misers dream, while needing a bit of work, will give you a better effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Sleightless Miser's Dream (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL