The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » flipper coin? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Tony
View Profile
Veteran user
Los Angeles
303 Posts

Profile of Tony
I'm for the (Robert) Swadling coin! After all, when we think of Flipper (including most magicians), it's a dolphin.

Regards,
Tony
Dan Magyari
View Profile
Regular user
San Francisco, CA
173 Posts

Profile of Dan Magyari
Perhaps someone could post the contact information for Mr. Swadling, so those of us who wish to purchase his coin can do so directly and he can continue to benefit by his creation.

Thanks in advance.

Dan Magyari
Everything you do -- everything -- has your signature on it. Regardless of whether you intend it that way or not. And that's how people perceive you.-George Ledo
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Hello, I saw Mr. Swadling at the Hank Lee convention this year. He was selling his coin as part of an effect.

His address is listed in one of his publications.

Robert Swadling 13,
Roman Way, Wantage. Oxon, OX12 9YF, England.
tel:[44][0]1235 764676 .

He also sells cards that change faces or backs in mid air.
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
hello, I saw Mr. swadling at the hank lee convention this year.HE was selling his coin as part of an effect. His adress is listed in one of jhis publications. Robert Swadling 13, ROman Way, wantage. oxon, OX12 9YF, England. tel:[44][0]1235 764676 . He also sells cards that change faces or backs in mid air.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » flipper coin? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.06 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL