The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » On thin air, new self levitation?? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Came by the Magical Dimensions web site, there was a self levitation there called "On Thin Air" who sparked my interest.
After viewing the Demo I got really interested in this, about the same price range as the Elevator..

Any happy "on thin air" levitators out there who could share some thoughts?

http://www.onthinairlevitation.com/

F.
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
Isn't that the elevator-rip-off?

please use the search-function next time first:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......orum=109
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Well, is it a Elevator rip-of?
I can't really tell after reading the link you provided. It sounds a lot like it though (balancing issue).
But after viewing the Demo there are several differences, since the "On thin air" lev. doesn't require sqatting(?), and it seems there is also a method of ditching the gimmic infront of the audience.

Well, I guess I'll save my money and wait for the E2 to be released...

F.
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
The "clean up"-principle is different.
I think it's a good idea to wait for e2!
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
That is such copy I know how its done, just one question, can you perform it from the back, I am looking forward to your stage one though
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
blade
View Profile
Loyal user
Philippines
208 Posts

Profile of blade
How many self-levitation effects do we need? don't you think we have enough already? trust me, no one can market blaine's camera trick effect...
salamangkero/musikero

boj_ice@yahoo.com
babyjoe
View Profile
Regular user
Essex, England
113 Posts

Profile of babyjoe
Quote:
On 2004-11-06 16:31, blade wrote:
How many self-levitation effects do we need? don't you think we have enough already? trust me, no one can market blaine's camera trick effect...

I agree with you blade, you need to make a self levitation that is different though, not your own version of one that has already been made, that goes with all magic, I know it might be hard, but if you really want to achieve then you never give up, I got my own self levitation, gimmick less no K rising or balducci, I think you need to have a look at tricky by andrew mayne
www.armagic.co.nr

Always Growing, As a Performer and As a Person
fengenroll
View Profile
Loyal user
NYC
226 Posts

Profile of fengenroll
Sorry to hear that "On thin air" is just another magicians presentation of another effect. Seems to be many effects sold this way?
Still, my paycheck waits for Mr. Loughrans new release, at aprox. 250$ we know it only will be for the serious student..
F.
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5952 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
I'd settle for a suspension effect that could be presented anywhere. Now that's something that I would use, if I thought it was practical. I just need something that can be done surrounded at very small banquet gigs.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Street Magic » » On thin air, new self levitation?? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL