We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clipboard pen (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
There are many great clipboard and pad these days,
I own pro folio, nelson, impad, and psychic clipboard, however as for the preshow, we need the Imp to be there as sharp as we need it. the problem is some that use c****n paper need to be press quite hard to get the impression when people write the information.
I don't know if it been discuss yet or not, but is there any type of pen or pencil to make it more sharp to the Impression?
I READ MINDS.... YOURS TOO.
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Try a small pencil so they have to press harder (might not be such a good idea if you are using a swami in the same act) Otherwise, take a look at Clone pad, Buma board, or the Kopy Kat. Good luck finding them though.
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5091 Posts

Profile of Roth
Http://www.ronjo.com has the Kopy Kat. It's very good.

Actually it is best used for real time drawing dups.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
I got copy cay,but what I mean is a device for preshow information such as name, phone number, adress, etc that they normally wont write it big.
I never heard buma bosrd, is it using same principle as many clipboard?
BrainMagos
View Profile
Special user
555 Posts

Profile of BrainMagos
There's another thread on pre-show clipboards here:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......5&22
mindgames
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of mindgames
That's where my question start
Winnes
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of Winnes
Copy-cat mindgames... how apt.
PaulEverson
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of PaulEverson
I always use a cheap blue ball point with impression devices, ideally one that doesn't work too well.

When asked to make a big clear drawing with such a pen it's my experience that they press harder and go over lines more...
kaytracy
View Profile
Inner circle
Central California
1793 Posts

Profile of kaytracy
I find that the UNI - Ball Micro point pen is a very fine small point, and can be a bit sharp if pressed too hard, as such on some better surfaced boards it leaves a fine bit of work (I use it on my B hornet). Color of ink is important too, a light color, green pink,m non photo blue, will induce folks to write harder so they can see the lines themseves. The Uni ball lets me use two or three sheets of paper on the board thus giving a bit of a false impression when I hand the board to someone else, of course if I were using the old C-paper means, two or more folks writing would only mess things up!
Kay and Tory
www.Bizarremagick.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Clipboard pen (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL