The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NLP and Mentalism (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
xersekis
View Profile
Special user
591 Posts

Profile of xersekis
The following are all quotes regarding NLP - I don''t have all the reference issue info and dates because I have had these awhile. THere are many many more but here are a few.

"Our survival and probably the survival of the planet depend on a more complete understanding of the human mind." September, 1992, Scientific American

o "The most powerful vehicle for change in existence." Science Digest

o "NLP has metamorphosed into an all purpose self-improvement program and technology." Time Magazine

o "Required by anyone wishing to tap their full potential." Norman Vincent Peale

o "Most members of the training industry should familiarize themselves with NLP™ techniques to help improve the understanding and knowledge retention of their learners. By integrating NLP™ with other training methods, such as accelerated learning, instructors are finding efficient new ways to communicate with trainees." Training and Development Journal

o "The addition of NLP™ into your training curriculum may very well be the single best thing you can do for your programs, as well as for your career. Now my programs are better attended, the participants feel like they learn more and I have greater support from senior management." Michael Saggese Director of Training Midlantic National Bank

o "NLP™ has proven to be an extremely effective communication tool in both resolving business issues, enhancing capabilities and as an aid to effecting rapid and significant organization change." Jay Spechler, Ph. D. Director of Performance Engineering American Express
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » NLP and Mentalism (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL