The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Ron Fersht arrested » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Shimi
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
107 Posts

Profile of Shimi
Ron Fersht, an Israeli Magician ,was arrested by the police for 5 hours after he did the Mona Lisa on A TV show.

The inventor ,Sagiv Levi, said that Ron stole the effect and didn't have TV rights to do it. Ron said it is belong to a German magician (so he stole from the German??)
Ron said that he got the puzzle from a friend.

This was on the newspaper. Maybe some of the Israeli magicians over here can tell us more?

Shimi
Andy Leviss
View Profile
Inner circle
NYC
1179 Posts

Profile of Andy Leviss
As I've posted in two other forums (Shimi, did you really need to post it so many times? Once in one place really would have been more than enough!), the dispute between Sagiv Levy and the other magician (I believe his name is Nicolai Friedrich, but am not positive) is/was being arbitrated by Stan Allen.

Until the results of the arbitration are made public, I'd highly suggest refraining from making judgment/public accusations against one or the other of the parties involved; to speculate based on incomplete facts and unfounded allegations is irresponsible at best and libelous at worst.
Note: I have PMs turned off; if you want to reach me, please e-mail [email]Andy.MagicCafe@DucksEcho.com[/email]!
christopher carter
View Profile
Special user
660 Posts

Profile of christopher carter
Quote:
to speculate based on incomplete facts and unfounded allegations is irresponsible at best and libelous at worst.

Yeah, but isn't this the gossip area? And aren't incomplete facts and unfounded allegations kind of gossip's stock-in-trade?

--Christopher Carter
Shimi
View Profile
Regular user
Israel
107 Posts

Profile of Shimi
This was on the Israeli newspapers. I saw it on TV as well.

Ron used the Mona Lisa as sold by Sagiv Levi. He said that he got it from a friend. He said that Sagiv copied it from the German guy. (He didn't wait for Stan Allen).

I ask: If you say it belongs to the German guy, why did you do it on TV?

This has nothing for the fight on the Mona Lisa.

Shimi
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Did you hear the latest? » » Ron Fersht arrested » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL