The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mark Parker (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

dsilverfield
View Profile
Special user
752 Posts

Profile of dsilverfield
To start with, I need to say the same old thing.
I am not working for Mark nor will I get a margin if anyone in the Café decides to do business with him.
Mark also has no idea I am posting this.

I approached him a few weeks ago to design an Illusion {actually an idea. We agreed on a price and I must say that Mark has been extremely patient and cooperative.
I let him know that the initial design he sent was not my style. He quickly understood and we have arrived at a design, the finished look of which, will be something I will be extremely proud of.
Friends if at all you have an idea and think you wanna use a designer, Mark will do the trick for you.
I should also add that his fee is very reasonable.
I have never worked with any major designer before though I have my own full evening show. If I want anything more that needs a design in the future, I will most certainly go to Mark.

We {Mark and me} will be finishing in a weeks time and I will certainly discuss more about it shortly.

Thanks for everything Marka and we will certainly work together.
markparker
View Profile
Veteran user
Singapore
350 Posts

Profile of markparker
This is very kind, thank you.

Best

Mark
http://www.illusion-designer.com - Bespoke Illusion design - Publications -Show consultancy....Vivify a collection of stage illusions limited edition of 500 copies available now.
reedrc
View Profile
Inner circle
1348 Posts

Profile of reedrc
I'll have to second dsilverfield's comments.
Working with Mark was both inspiring and positive. His feedback is invaluble when in the design process, and he's a perfectionist when it comes to detail. This guy's a pro. He trully is elite among the new designers of our industry.

@----',------------
Kind Regards

Ryan C. Reed
Founder, Illusion Entertainment

designer, director, theatrical consultant, digital wizard, magic impresario, wonder aficionado, Illusioneer & dream architect.

Instagram
Facebook
MikeJRogers
View Profile
Veteran user
Australia
354 Posts

Profile of MikeJRogers
I third it.

I have also worked with Mark, and his dedication to his projects is outstanding. He stands behind his work 100%. Can't reccomend this talented and truly great human being enough!

Cheers,

Mike Rogers
Mike Rogers Illusion Design - Australia - http://www.mikerogers.com.au
"Nothings impossible, the impossible just takes longer" - Dan Brown novel
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Mark Parker (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL