The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Does Anyone Have This? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Phil Thomas
View Profile
Inner circle
Newark, Ohio
1117 Posts

Profile of Phil Thomas
Hi all,

I am thinking of picking up this little item. The description has my full attention. Check it out here.

http://www.hanklee.org/xcart/customer/pr......t=page=1

Does anyone have this or see it performed? Any pros and cons? Any help would be great. This could be one spooky piece of magic depending on the patter. Thanks for the help.

Phil
"If we lose the sense of the mysterious, life is no more than a snuffed out candle."

Albert Einstein
Nicholas
View Profile
Special user
I predict that I now have
900 Posts

Profile of Nicholas
I have the original by Steve D. I've always liked it. It lends itself to just about any presentational style. It's easy to cary and set up. I also like the fact that you can levitate the small scarf, but you can also grasp it and have it remain animated while in your hand. Because very lively entities tend to inhabit scarves, this, in my opinion, is destined to remain a relatively short piece of magic (relative to Zombie Balls and such).
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7665 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
This was originally called Waltzing Matilida. Bob Little always demos the heck out of it at conventions.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
mb5191
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of mb5191
The trick is really quite simple it's nice though. But it is not a trick in itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Does Anyone Have This? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL