The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I have a creative memory (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
Not long ago I thought it might be possible to have a Visible Coin Across actually "fly" visibly from one hand to the other.

Ahem, looking for some "other" material, I found, in "The Berg Book" and item Joe Berg created YEARS AND YEARS AGO... where a coin, using "IT" visibly floats across from one hand to the other.

A clever and simple hookup as well.

:spinningcoin:
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3943 Posts

Profile of Julie
This reminds me of the simple ingenuity of John Carney's visible cards across where the last card is seen moving across his chest from one sleeve to the other. Simple, yet very entertaining!
Mike Wild
View Profile
Inner circle
NY, PA, TX, MA, FL, NC
1290 Posts

Profile of Mike Wild
RE: "...where a coin, using "IT" visibly floats across from one hand to the other."

I've played with that concept... and a hooked coin, but with very limited success only. I'll have to look into that book a little further.

Mike
<><>< SunDragon Magic ><><>

"Question Reality... Create Illusion"
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Dammit! I have been working on this for a while now. Thanks for the info Pete. I'm going to have to try and attempt to locate the book (you said it was old so it's probably going to be impossible.

Chris
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24315 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
The Berg Book is not hard to find. I think there were 3000 copies. If you find an autographed copy, it is a fake. Joe died right before the book came out.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
It was published by Joe Stevens, http://www.stevensmagic.com - I got one at the last Castle swap meet.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Chris Berry
View Profile
Special user
831 Posts

Profile of Chris Berry
Thanks for the information guys. I'll have to check it out.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » I have a creative memory (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL