We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas present (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Perl
View Profile
Veteran user
Taiwan
371 Posts

Profile of Perl
What are your wish for the coming Christmas? A magical Christmas present? Or spend time with friends, etc?
Davidicus
View Profile
Inner circle
Look Ma!
1157 Posts

Profile of Davidicus
Spellchecker Smile Sorry couldn't resist.

Honestly? I would wish for a Johnson Expanded Eisenhower Dollar Shell.
CamelotFX
View Profile
Special user
Minnesota
596 Posts

Profile of CamelotFX
Yeah, I was thinking holiday thoughts too. Buying a gift for a magician is just as hard as buying clothes for people: so much depends on their tastes or their acts. "Gee, thanks for this dollar shell. Of course, I am a card man... say, are you thinking of a card right now?" Smile
blwrjw
View Profile
Regular user
The Top of the Mountains
177 Posts

Profile of blwrjw
Our busy season at work usually starts gearing up around the end of October and lasts till late January.

So I always want the same thing for Christmas: a nice long nap.

Barry
...before you go rushing off to show your friends a new field of miracles, you should get well acquainted with tools of the trade.
-- Tony Corinda

One can never have enough socks...
-- Albus Dumbledore
tuffnavyrn
View Profile
Inner circle
San Diego, CA
1239 Posts

Profile of tuffnavyrn
Marc Spellman DVD set and sharing in my eight-month old son's first Christmas. Not that he can do much with it, but it's just the thought/memory that will mean sssooo much to me.
Brian-
"That smart thing that somebody else said".
k
View Profile
Loyal user
Marseille
282 Posts

Profile of k
Mmmm an $1800 + holdout?
I'm just a blind Con that lost his I...
remember, Magic's everywhere... ("Your are the magic !" - Albert Goshman)

"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple. On ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux" St-Exupéry
GlenD
View Profile
Inner circle
LosAngeles, Ca
1299 Posts

Profile of GlenD
For it not to be all over with and finding myself regretting having not taken the time to reflect on what it really means to me and to just enjoy the season whether with family or strangers out on the street.

Everything else will fit in there somewhere, somehow.

GlenD
"A miracle is something that seems impossible but happens anyway" - Griffin

"Any future where you succeed, is one where you tell the truth." - Griffin (Griffin rocks!)
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
I don't even think about the material stuff - it never crosses my mind. What's important is being able to spend time with family and friends....oh yeah and spoiling my gazillion animals (3 dogs, 4 cats) with Turkey leftovers!

Chrystal
Doug Higley
View Profile
V.I.P.
Here and There
7173 Posts

Profile of Doug Higley
I'm putting together a personal show for the Wife for her Christmas. No other guests, just her.

Then a couple of days later for her Birthday I bought a neat Magic Set for her. Then she will have till April 4th to learn it all and put on a show for me.
(She doesn't know or do magic so it should be fun.)

Gotta stay creative!

One year I had a Zoo show up at the house with all the wild animals wrapped in boxes with ribbons. She didn't know what the heck was going on...all the boxes were put on the floor and she was to choose which one to open first. The Zoo lady opened the box and a 4 ft. Alligator popped out. hahaha. Then a Monkey and an 8 ft Albino Python and so on. It was more than special to her as she had never been around animals. The photo of her with a huge Python around her neck and a big smile say's it all. And to think, I was going to hire a magician! We got a personal Zoo animal experience for $150. What a deal!

Doug
Higley's Giant Flea Pocket Zibit
Billy Whizz
View Profile
Special user
Plymouth, UK
576 Posts

Profile of Billy Whizz
I just want a game of golf between shows. But don't get much chance of that in Decemeber.

And maybe the same as Barry. A good long undisturbed nap. Zzzzzzzzzzzzz...
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11164 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
I'll be checking Ebay after Christmas for good deals all of your unwanteds (like the expanded shells in the hands of card men). Smile
~michael baker
The Magic Company
willrob999
View Profile
Regular user
UK
102 Posts

Profile of willrob999
A load of Cash so I can pay for Blackpool in february next year
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Christmas present (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL