The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New feature for the cups and balls museum. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Glenn Watson
View Profile
Special user
781 Posts

Profile of Glenn Watson
Hello Bill,I was wondering If you could site sourses for your favorite moves for cups and balls?
With your collection I would imagine you have also collected many moves and routines.
I am intrested in your favorite routine ,but more specifically in individual moves you may have discovered in books or from other performers.Thanks, oblique.
Tilman
View Profile
Regular user
156 Posts

Profile of Tilman
"Tilman:

You are not the first to make this suggestion; however, considering that I have 125 sets of cups, not including magic set cups and chop cups, that is not likely to occur.

The last time I undertook anything of that magnitude was when I got my new camera. I only had 80 sets then."

Yes, I am afraid you are perfectly right about the amount of work involved. Thanks for answering!
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24279 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-11-28 18:29, oblique wrote:
Hello Bill,I was wondering If you could site sourses for your favorite moves for cups and balls?
With your collection I would imagine you have also collected many moves and routines.
I am intrested in your favorite routine ,but more specifically in individual moves you may have discovered in books or from other performers.Thanks, oblique.

I'm always expanding my resources on cups and balls moves and routines. Al Schneider's DVD set has a great routine on it with a clever final load.

Dan Fleshman has some really nice work as well.

Alex DeCova has a couple of moves that are really great, too.

But I still gravitate towards Vernon.

Also, the Ammar DVD's and book are a great resource.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » New feature for the cups and balls museum. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL