The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your most powerful-easiest card trick (55 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Not sure what any of that has to do with revoking credit from Al Koran.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
It puts the lotion in the basket.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Back on topic-

This is Mindreading? By Harry Lorayne.
I don't mention this one much but it is a very strong magic trick from a borrowed shuffled deck. Anytime anywhere.
It lends itself to many different styles of presentation. A gem of magic/mentalism
MikeBeaudet
View Profile
Loyal user
Becancour
228 Posts

Profile of MikeBeaudet
A simple question to Robert Pupkin : What is/are your motivation to always reply negatively to an Harry's post ?

You're always trying to diminish contributions/opinions by Harry.
It's like always saying that Einstein didn't develop his theory of relativity but stole the idea from Poincarre and others.
Using and combining ideas from others and proposing new ideas is frequent in sciences and in other domains. It's evolution !

Mike

PS Sorry for my english but I'd like to say in french "Merde arrete de nous faire chier Robert !!!"
Do your best and forget the rest
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
1926 - 2023
New York City
8558 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
Merci.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
Rupert Pupkin
View Profile
Inner circle
1452 Posts

Profile of Rupert Pupkin
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2020, MikeBeaudet wrote:
You're always trying to diminish contributions/opinions by Harry.

Simply untrue. While I clearly have disagreements with Harry's personal choices, I have a generally neutral-to-positive opinion of Harry's body of work. Especially his 60s and 70s output.

Another example of equating a magician's contributions with the magician themselves.
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2630 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Quote:
On Mar 27, 2020, magicfish wrote:
Back on topic-

This is Mindreading? By Harry Lorayne.
I don't mention this one much but it is a very strong magic trick from a borrowed shuffled deck. Anytime anywhere.
It lends itself to many different styles of presentation. A gem of magic/mentalism

That’s one I rarely hear mentioned and it’s one my go to effects. One of the greatest impromptu card tricks I’ve ever come across. So fair looking.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

B2B Magazine Test!

Best impromptu progressive Ace Assembly ever!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
AsL
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of AsL
Many years later, Harry Lorayne's "Double Take" remains my favorite.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Mar 29, 2020, AsL wrote:
Many years later, Harry Lorayne's "Double Take" remains my favorite.

Fantastic trick.
jason ladanye
View Profile
Loyal user
254 Posts

Profile of jason ladanye
Here's one of the easiest effects I perform with virtually no work: https://youtu.be/dt81NUuYJUo
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Cool Spell- Fields
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Easy Prediction- Lorayne

https://youtu.be/GT2gwu4FqnE
magicthree
View Profile
Special user
620 Posts

Profile of magicthree
Magicfish,

What a great trick and nice kicker ending. Great job.
Harry Lorayne
View Profile
1926 - 2023
New York City
8558 Posts

Profile of Harry Lorayne
I wonder how many can say this...I entertained myself, amazed myself, fooled myself - all by myself!!! You'd have to be close to my age I guess in order to be able to do this.

Here's what happened - thanks to magicfish - two posts above this - I clicked on the link in his post. And there, mainly at the right of the screen, were videos of me from my "Best Ever" DVD set. Rock & Roll Aces, Tag Along Aces, Earthly Powers, The Sting, and more. And each time, after leaving and returning, clicking on that link again, different videos of me came up. I don't get it, but that was the case.

Anyway, I watched myself do these routines and - I dropped my own jaw!!! Really - I's done those videos quite some years and except for a couple I didn't do some of the routines over a lot of those years. Suffice it to say - I entertained myself, amazed myself, fooled myself!! Interesting. And thanks, magicfish.
[email]harrylorayne@earthlink.net[/email]

http://www.harrylorayne.com
http://www.harryloraynemagic.com
Bob G
View Profile
Inner circle
2831 Posts

Profile of Bob G
Great story, Harry.

Bob
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2020, magicthree wrote:
Magicfish,

What a great trick and nice kicker ending. Great job.

Thank you my friend.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2020, Harry Lorayne wrote:
I wonder how many can say this...I entertained myself, amazed myself, fooled myself - all by myself!!! You'd have to be close to my age I guess in order to be able to do this.

Here's what happened - thanks to magicfish - two posts above this - I clicked on the link in his post. And there, mainly at the right of the screen, were videos of me from my "Best Ever" DVD set. Rock & Roll Aces, Tag Along Aces, Earthly Powers, The Sting, and more. And each time, after leaving and returning, clicking on that link again, different videos of me came up. I don't get it, but that was the case.

Anyway, I watched myself do these routines and - I dropped my own jaw!!! Really - I's done those videos quite some years and except for a couple I didn't do some of the routines over a lot of those years. Suffice it to say - I entertained myself, amazed myself, fooled myself!! Interesting. And thanks, magicfish.

Haha, Glad I could be of service, Mr. Lorayne.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Take Five- Lorayne
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
7016 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Two Card Reverse- Lou Gallo
thekillingjoke33
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of thekillingjoke33
Coin Cam Coincidencia - Paul Wilson
OOTW
Back in time - Jay Sankey, Joshua Jay
Really?! - Harry Lorayne
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Your most powerful-easiest card trick (55 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19~20~21~22 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL