The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Don Wayne Dancing Hank or similar (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
742 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
Vraagaard, try him again. He's pretty good at getting back in touch with people. He responded back to me quickly after I asked him about making me a custom made appearing pole. Instead of quoting me a price, he gave me suggestions on how to buy the plain one and do it myself in order to save money. Of course, he would have made what I had asked for but I think it was most generous that he gave me suggestions on making what I wanted myself. So if he's willing to do that, I am sure he will respond to you, Vraagaard.

Jimmy
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
Brent McLeod
View Profile
Inner circle
New Zealand
1656 Posts

Profile of Brent McLeod
[quote]On 2005-01-31 03:22, Vraagaard wrote:
So I ordered and paid through PayPal for Wayne Rogers lecture notes as a pdf downloadable file to get his Dancing hank routine description. However, I didn't receive any access to a download area nor any file. I've mailed Mr. Rogers but haven't heard from him. Does anybody know if Wayne Rodgers is on the road an unable to answer?
[/quote

I know Wayne was on a cruise ship around this time for 2-3 week engagement

Please try again as he will help you most definitely!
Vraagaard
View Profile
Inner circle
Copenhagen, Denmark
1157 Posts

Profile of Vraagaard
Thanks, you are right. He was on a cruise and send it immediately when he returned. Now I'm awaiting to receive the hank and gimmick from Tannens magic. It has a 4 weeks waiting time to get into stock, but I'm waiting patiently.
Joej
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of Joej
Hi
I have seen it perform live twice once at a convention another time at a wedding both used the Sean Bogunia gimmick. Even though the magician I saw was a pretty bad performer the audience still reacted well to the effect. I guessed it really visual that's why. Another version I had seen using the Don Wayne gimmick was By Losander at it look pretty darn good according to some friend his modified gimmick really allows you to do many more incredible moves compared to the original.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Smooth as silk » » Don Wayne Dancing Hank or similar (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL