The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Seamless (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
tju
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of tju
Has it on sale now?....
Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
Give him time to reply guys. Im sure Glenn will re-release it, I love this T & R, and I put a performance of it on my website, I will put a better one up soon
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
jayp
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of jayp
Just watched your performance Chris on the website and really enjoyed it. It looks amazing, just like as if you really were fusing the corners back together. Looked Unbelieveable .Well done, and Glenn, hurry up and re-release it, I want to learn that!!!
mattisdx
View Profile
Inner circle
1614 Posts

Profile of mattisdx
Is this even slated for a re-release???
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Ask the guy
...to all the coins I've dropped here
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
sleeping with the fishes...
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I asked GDW many timew and no response.
and I kneww nothing of its earlier rrealease
Come check out my magic.

http://www.vinnymarini.com
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
27300 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
GDW did send me a copy of his manuscript and may be re-writing or taking new pictures for the thing.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tpdmagic
View Profile
Elite user
459 Posts

Profile of tpdmagic
O.K Guys, Glen may get upset at me for saying this! The last time I talked to him he said that the dvd is on the back burner as he has to many other things going on. I have been using this for about 8 months and is great and probably is the best out. He does plan on releasing it but not in the near future based on his time. Look at it this way at least he is not hyping it and trying to pre sell it..>LOL The manuscript is good, but I would say that he wants it to be perfect before re releasing it and yes it was for a sale for a short period of time. There are so many T and R cards out now I personally hope that he waits till the fad dies down. Now on the other note lately glen and I have not talked much( we still talk online from time to time) but mostly because he is so busy he isn't on line much. SO BE PATIENT he will respond it just might take some time.

tpdmagic

P.s. I forgot to mention I would like to see Glen release his signiture swindle..THAT EFFECT IS AMAZING>>>> HINT HINT HINT HINT GLEN

tpdmagic
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
Well more or less. It is intended, eventually. But it seems to be destined to be postponed and a progressive project.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Book Mage
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Book Mage
Quote:
On 2005-10-30 02:09, gdw wrote:
Well more or less. It is intended, eventually. But it seems to be destined to be postponed and a progressive project.

Okay, but could you give us a general timeframe? Like, do you feel that Seamless will be out in a year or two or something?
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4884 Posts

Profile of gdw
I really don't know I'm sorry. I have the revised manuscript pretty much ready to go. Which I'll be sending out to all the peopl who had alread bought a copy of the original. It has the better pictures and all, and hopefully a much more concise set of instructions and a few extra tips and what not.

That should be soon.
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
Book Mage
View Profile
New user
36 Posts

Profile of Book Mage
No offense, but if you have the revised manuscript ready to go, can't you just sell that?
sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Hey guys glenns magic is the business so just wait and see. I am sure it wont get out through the magic fraternity in any secrecy as it is great. peace up glenn speak to you soon. alex
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
Excuses after excuses ,,,,,,,
people are getting tired of them ...
either release it or close the book pon it
Come check out my magic.

sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Vin, and other people with similar opinions. some people have busy lives and have better or more important things to do than contantly keep the hungry wolves of magic tricks happy.
people are not getting tired of waiting.... you are getting tired of it.
also I really don't think comments like 'either release it or close the book pon it' is mature as many people have great effects that they may release one day when they get time. if you so wanna knwo how it works. work it out
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
King I was not speaking to you. if GDW wants to tell me off he can. This has been an on going subject for two years now,,,
If your life was so busy you would not be posting on the Café either.and yes I know how it works.... his hands keep going out of frame......funny he had a detailed picture of the cover but no effect ....and I speak for my self no one else
Come check out my magic.

sleight king
View Profile
Loyal user
278 Posts

Profile of sleight king
Vin obviously you were talking to me as this is a discussion group. if it woukd have been intended for glenn in particular to answer the pm button works and e-mails work these days. oh and my life is never too busy for Café surfing. lol. glenn has an effect I believe he released it in limited numbers before such vultures swooped. un fortuntaly the vutures are still cicling. they may never get fed.
vinsmagic
View Profile
Eternal Order
10959 Posts

Profile of vinsmagic
I had no idea the effect was released in a limited edition....I t is just that this post has been up many times ... the last time I spoke with glen I told him the effect looked good only his hands kept going out of frame//////
I was not commenting on his effect my point was either release or put the Vultures as you say to rest.. I think you misunderstood me I was not attacking Glen.
vinny
Come check out my magic.

Christopher Williams
View Profile
Inner circle
Portsmouth, UK
4464 Posts

Profile of Christopher Williams
As I understood, it wasnt limited, Glenn was told it was too good too keep on the market, but I could be wrong, I guess only Glenn can answer why it rally came off
www.magicman13.co.uk

Copies of the limited edition 'MindPlay' still available
James F
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta
1096 Posts

Profile of James F
I too heard it was limited. I don't know about being too good to be on the market. I think the final restoration is kinda impractical. (Although I must say I have not put a lot of practise into it, so its probably me) ...Also the routine before Seamless is awesome. Especially the signature part. Very clever.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Seamless (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL