The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Red coffee mug or white coffee cup? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Sir or Madam,

I think I understand the priciple of the red mug to signify new posts since my last visit to that thread. However, they NEVER turn to white mugs when I have visited the threads. Despite there being no new additional posts (or indeed viewings) the left hand side remains all red mugs.

I would appreciate direction to change this as it would save me some considerable time and effort in not having to revisit threads for an update only to see that nothing has been added.

Kind regards

Roger
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Roger, delete your cookies and temporary internet folders. This will automatically reset the coffed mugs.

The Café recycles about every 15 minutes so read posts will remain as Red until that time.
Where the magic begins
Roger Kelly
View Profile
Inner circle
Kent, England
3332 Posts

Profile of Roger Kelly
Dave,

Don't you ever have 'time off' from this site?

That is a very quick response - and Wow! Didn't it work?!!

Guess that's why you are the Chief of Staff and I only a "regular user"

I have the honour to be, Sir, you humble servant.

:)

Nice work - actually, I feel a bit of a *** (I should have known your advice! Doh!)

Roger
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4855 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Roger, sure I get time off. Second Sunday of the week Smile Seriously, I'm only on line about 13 hours a day. Glad I could help.
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Red coffee mug or white coffee cup? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL