The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish Volume 1 Review and Comments (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dan Watkins
View Profile
Inner circle
PA
3028 Posts

Profile of Dan Watkins
Cafe regular Curtis Kam wrote me a very nice letter regarding my new manuscript. I have posted the letter (review) and a few comments from the likes of Doug Brewer and Reed McClintock at my website for those still on the fence about aquiring a copy!

Just click the Coinvanish link below.

Dan
Click to visit:
Curtis Kam
View Profile
V.I.P.
same as you, plus 3 and enough to make
3498 Posts

Profile of Curtis Kam
To anyone who's "on the fence" about Dan's book, look at it this way:

Life's full of tough little decisions like this. Paper or plastic, boxers or briefs, David Blaine or Greg Wilson, and the list goes on and on. Just make the decision to acquire "Coinvanish" and make your life a whole lot simpler. You'll feel better, Dan will feel better, and you'll learn some very clever coin magic as an added bonus.

So take control of your life! Get a copy and learn "King Midas Spellbound" before someone fools you with it.

Don't say I didn't warn you.
Is THAT a PALMS OF STEEL 5 Banner I see? YARRRRGH! Please visit The Magic Bakery
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Coinvanish Volume 1 Review and Comments (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL