The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Belly Dancing Challenge (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
magicaldj1
View Profile
Regular user
Madison, Wisconsin
122 Posts

Profile of magicaldj1
Could always do some kind of apperance with smoke, like on I Dream of Jeannie.
calexa
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany
1635 Posts

Profile of calexa
Appearing Cane:
I just would like to mention that as far as I know "Belly Dancing" has its origin on the arabic world, but the normal-looking Appearing Cane doesn´t seem to be from this world. If you want to use the cane, maybe you should think about combining the cane with the orientalic theme of Belly-dancing. In my opinion a modern western cane doesn´t fit that good....

Magixx
Optimists have more fun.....
ufo
View Profile
Inner circle
Phoenix, Arizona
1185 Posts

Profile of ufo
Taking advantage of the "7 veils" (silks) in the waist of her costume should prove strong enough theme and motive wise...I didn't see but perhaps missed anyone suggesting the serpentine silk....man, it wiggles just like her! another quick silk trick or two and blendo into a shawl or wrap. Please post the video!

-Ed
"What's your drug?" she asked. "Hope" he said, "The most addicting one of all."
RJE
View Profile
Inner circle
1848 Posts

Profile of RJE
There used to be a belly dancing magician in the Toronto area in the early 80's, although her name escapes me right now. She did doves from silks.

Rob
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24314 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Have her remove the scarves from her belt in time with the music, bundle them up and produce a live serpent from them.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
marcjh
View Profile
Regular user
Los Angeles
139 Posts

Profile of marcjh
She could take two scarves, stuff them into her top and perform THE BAFFLING BRA!!! (OK that is a terrible idea, but hey, the scarves fit the belly dancing theme.)
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Belly Dancing Challenge (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL