The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ball & Vase routines? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
I like Charlies' method of painting where he can "adjust" the (fake)ball in the vase and people can see the change. He says it can also be painted to look like a small 8-ball with good results.
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
cataquet
View Profile
Veteran user
England
362 Posts

Profile of cataquet
Charlie Frye does not market the props for his routine. If you want to perform it, you have to alter a pingpong ball vase set. It's fairly easy to do.

Frye's routine requires you to use the gimmick, while the Gallo routine doesn't use it at all. If you look in "Arcade Dreams", you'll find a Marlo routine that uses TWO gimmicks.
Harold Cataquet
RS1963
View Profile
Inner circle
2714 Posts

Profile of RS1963
The best routine I've seen is Michael skinner's version.
Elliott Hodges
View Profile
Veteran user
England
324 Posts

Profile of Elliott Hodges
Look at the demo video on penguinmagic.com .
Dave V
View Profile
Inner circle
Las Vegas, NV
4825 Posts

Profile of Dave V
While Blog surfing today, I found a reference to a cute and original Ball and Vase routine. If you have Flash player installed you can view the clip here
No trees were killed in the making of this message, but a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ever so sleightly » » Ball & Vase routines? (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL