The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Marked tarot deck?... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Was wondering if anyone knows where I can locate a set of marked tarot cards...I talked with The Curator, and he helped me locate a site which I believe is in Europe...so I guess I am looking for magic dealers in the U.S....for conveinance purposes...thanx
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
468 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
I use Christian Chellman's marked Tarot deck. It is a superb weapon in my psychic armoury.

Black Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Doriangray
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of Doriangray
True for me too!
Gede Nibo
View Profile
Inner circle
2447 Posts

Profile of Gede Nibo
Thanx Blackhart...any idea where I can otain this great deck?
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
468 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Ah... I purchased a dozen of them a couple of years ago so that I always had one to hand.

Over to you Christian, any left?

Black Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3814 Posts

Profile of The Curator
No, alas. But you may contact Thierry or Alexandra Lewis at atmagicshop@hotmail.com , they have some left.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Marked tarot deck?... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL