The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professor Cheers Rope Routine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MAGICBYTIM
View Profile
Special user
Louisiana
530 Posts

Profile of MAGICBYTIM
I did not get to search for this since the search function is down.

I just bought the Professor Cheers Rope Routine and I am now looking into ways to routine this. I would like any ideas that anyone is will to share of the routine they use, i.e. what rope trick do you do just before it if any. I bought the Pro version so I do not have to do the trick first.

Thanks for any help you give.

Tim Gaines
magictim
View Profile
Veteran user
Fayetteville, Arkansas
396 Posts

Profile of magictim
Hello MagicbyTim from Louisiana. I'm MagicTim also from Louisiana (I'm a Northerner). I use the Cheers Rope Trick at the end of my version of the Tabary rope routine. I "explain" the Tabary routine, showing that I have extra rope I can pull from my sleeves to help any time. I go straight into the Cheers routine. Hope this helps. I posted this reply once... I don't think it saved the first time before the Café update. ~Tim
Harry Murphy
View Profile
Inner circle
Maryland
5281 Posts

Profile of Harry Murphy
There was a nice discussion on this here at the Café sometime ago. It can be found at:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......;forum=9
The artist formally known as Mumblepeas!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Professor Cheers Rope Routine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL