The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Another Floating Ball Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

rtgreen
View Profile
Inner circle
Portland, Oregon
1322 Posts

Profile of rtgreen
I have a post in the for sale board looking for a used Don Wayne Floating Ball. I have noticed online that a manuscript is also being sold. I assumed this was the booklet that came with the prop, but one site (Denny and Lee I think) recommends it as an add-on to the Floating Ball.

Is this manuscript a separate thing? If it is, is it worth getting? It mentions a one-man hookup, which is something I am interested in.

Thanks,
Richard
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
Not with mine. The manuscript came with my ball. Any questions let me know

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
plainman007
View Profile
Special user
630 Posts

Profile of plainman007
Dear RTGREEN : I hope you remember me. I messaged you regarding the Don Wayne Dancing Hank some time ago. Anyway I have the DW floating ball. Micheal Pignataro does too. Now the instruction sheet which comes with the ball is basic. It just has a very short description of a hook up. You can actually cal it a clue. I don't know if Micheal is refering to that or he as a special case got an offer with the booklet. The booklet in question is more detailed. I bought the ball and the booklet seperately. The booklet is about $8 to 9 if I'm right. And it's worth it. Without it the ball would be a waste. If you need further details do PM me. Bye.
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
My bookelet came with it and I also got a instuction one that tells you how to perform it with out an assistant. It came with it. I didn't spend anything extra for it...It is a great prop and plays well when performed properly.

The booklet if very helpful. I used it as a reference but when it comes to certain things like the lighting...It is very brief about it. That you have to experiment.

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Another Floating Ball Question (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL