The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Finales besides... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

kid iowa
View Profile
Loyal user
Oklahoma
300 Posts

Profile of kid iowa
What street finales do you perform besides the cups and balls or bill to lemon? On a side note, i recently received a Rocky Raccoon as a gift and am wondering if anyone knows any areas to look for working one into a routine. I've seen David Williamson's take on Rocky, and I've heard some not so great reviews on the other spring animal vids and am looking for other resources. Already have an idea for card location with him. Thank in advance.
Any man who may be asked in this century what he did to make his life worthwhile...can respond with a good deal of pride and satisfaction, "I served in the United States Navy." J.F.K.
TheAmbitiousCard
View Profile
Eternal Order
Northern California
13334 Posts

Profile of TheAmbitiousCard
The Big Surprise?
www.theambitiouscard.com Hand Crafted Magic
Trophy Husband, Father of the Year Candidate,
Chippendale's Dancer applicant, Unofficial World Record Holder.
SpiffnikHopkins
View Profile
Regular user
Washington DC
135 Posts

Profile of SpiffnikHopkins
I've seen 20th cent bra KILL on the street. I myself have done mostly kids street stuff and don't use it then and there for the obvious reasons.

~Spiff
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3182 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
If you are doing a Family show, the Bra will not be a good choice. But if you are working the businessman crowd - the possiblility is there for a good response.

I have not seen it done publicly for 10 years - (but I didn't see much magic at all for most of that time) and would think the Politically Correct Police would be out arresting on this one today.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
SpiffnikHopkins
View Profile
Regular user
Washington DC
135 Posts

Profile of SpiffnikHopkins
A good point. I saw it in Europe mostly where the general crowd is a little less concered with being PC. I myself perform it here on my college campus and it kills...I mean, it is college kids afterall.

~Spiff
Kallak
View Profile
New user
78 Posts

Profile of Kallak
pardon my ignorance,

but what is the effect of the 20th cent bra?

Kallak Smile
Ron Giesecke
View Profile
Special user
Redding, Ca.
934 Posts

Profile of Ron Giesecke
Tabary's Rope Act is a great closer. I just use my pocket instead of my shoulder as a holding point when surrounded.

This trick get applause like crazy, and I hate rope tricks!

--Ron
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Street Finales besides... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL