The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Max Maven DVD's (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

pierredan
View Profile
Special user
Dai Vernon's birthplace
532 Posts

Profile of pierredan
If any of you received the L&L catalogue, you will notice pictures of the New Max Maven DVD's.

Does anyone have any information about these? When will they be out? What material will be included?

Thanks.
RSD
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Ontario
533 Posts

Profile of RSD
I hear rumour of this a while back, someone said they attented the taping. This was over a year ago. Does it really take this long to get DVD's out? I CANT WAIT!!

Max?
gumbimagic
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of gumbimagic
Max Maven was a guest here on The Café not too long ago(May)under Chef Speacials. He did address the issue of his new DVD's, also a book. Check it out!
HiraseMagic
View Profile
Special user
Hong Kong
573 Posts

Profile of HiraseMagic
I have all 3 of his old DVD "VIDEOMIND", I recommend his DVDs fully, they are full of useful and creative materials. You cannot miss it.
In love with magic!
anticoin
View Profile
Regular user
194 Posts

Profile of anticoin
Videomind is brilliant.
Presentation is a bit dull, but that's what you would expect from a real mentalist.

When will his new DVDs be out? Cards or mentalism?
Caleb Wiles
View Profile
Inner circle
Indianapolis, IN
1130 Posts

Profile of Caleb Wiles
This sounds interesting. I don't really perform anything off the VideoMind series, but enjoyed the performances and appreciate how much thought Max put into each and every routine. There's a lot of info that can be picked up from watching Max Maven perform, even if you never intend on using his material.

Caleb
Check out my Main Event project (DVD or Download).

"Magicians, stop what you're doing right now and pick this up!" - John Guastaferro

"Caleb Wiles is the real deal!" - David Williamson

"...my very highest recommendation." - John Carey
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » New Max Maven DVD's (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL