The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This is hilarious (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
Go to http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/story/7973142 and scroll down about halfway to the paragraph entitled Larry, I See -- Wait -- I See Calls to My 900 Number!
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
Christian Ader
View Profile
New user
Regensburg, Germany
9 Posts

Profile of Christian Ader
Yes it is, exactly what I needed for the moment Smile
vis vitalis
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Painful
Anabelle
View Profile
Special user
951 Posts

Profile of Anabelle
She really needs to practice. Wow.

Anabelle
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
While humorous, imagine being where she was - what do you think you would be thinking when that is happening?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Mike Robbins
View Profile
Elite user
Anchorage, Alaska
447 Posts

Profile of Mike Robbins
Time for a new career.
The fool doth think he is wise, but the wise man knows himself to be a fool.
Shakespeare
dogwood86
View Profile
Regular user
Vancouver
124 Posts

Profile of dogwood86
Don't say the name!

Nathan
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1250 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Thanks for that, Mike -- really funny article!

I'd also recommend clicking the link to jump to the full CNN transcript, which is very interesting. She constantly does this hangman guessing game, which makes her look kind of silly for those short readings, BUT... she clearly likes her system.

She did have one hit which probably looked miraculous to the caller -- she asked, "Are you noticing lights flickering around your home?" Meaning, I think, in a general sense over a period of time. But the caller said, "Yes! The kitchen light flickered just a moment ago!" Bingo, that's the dead guy saying hi.

I notice on her website, in the "Preparing for a Reading" section, she tells prospective clients to make a list of full names and nicknames of all friends, relatives and coworkers, dead or alive, and keep it in front of them. Smart! I'll bet her hit ratio is higher for those $500 client sessions...

~Seth
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
LOL! That was hilarious. Hold on... I am getting something... I? I am seeing an I. Followed by a D... And another I... IDI... No just ID. The number Ten Followed by a T. YES, YES! ID10T!! that's it!!! I"M PSYCHIC!!!!!

What a putz.

Regards
Wolflock
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18036 Posts

Profile of Slim King
That was BAD. Are there lots of these types around?
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
Wolflock
View Profile
Inner circle
South Africa
2257 Posts

Profile of Wolflock
Sadly! YES!! Especially in South Africa. Here we call them forest fairies. Nice way of telling them that they are smoking too much of the happy tabbacco.
Wolflock
Pro Magician & Escapologist
Member of JMC (Johannesburg Magic Circle)
South Africa
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » This is hilarious (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL