The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Does anyone know where I can get the Ken Brooke egg bag routine? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

biff_g
View Profile
Loyal user
Canada
240 Posts

Profile of biff_g
I've searched the forums (this new search engine is great!) looking to find the Ken Brooke routine for the Malini egg bag, but the only link I managed to find didn't work. Does anyone know where I can learn this routine?
kregg
View Profile
Inner circle
1950 Posts

Profile of kregg
Check out http://www.fabricmanipulation.com they have it for certain.
POOF!
drhackenbush
View Profile
Special user
686 Posts

Profile of drhackenbush
Denny & Lee's should have it (Denny recommended it when I got my Malini egg bag from him). It's such a great routine, well worth getting, learning and performing!
Luke Sherratt
View Profile
Loyal user
The Isle Of Wight, England
246 Posts

Profile of Luke Sherratt
I have it I can PM it to you if you want?

Although it is not actually Max Malini's routine it was listed as it was but Oz Malini(Max's grandson or son) said that it was similar but nto actually the routine. But it is still fantastic.

Best,

Luke
We're 106 miles from Chicago, we have a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses
eddieloughran
View Profile
Special user
942 Posts

Profile of eddieloughran
Its also in the book " Ken Brookes Magic Place "
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The book Ken Brooke's Magic Place can be gotten from L & L Publishing,
http://www.llpub.com

Magic Inc., Chicago, Il, have the routine also in the US. They were the 1st to carry it in the US.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Does anyone know where I can get the Ken Brooke egg bag routine? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL