The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Creative appearance... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

redbull
View Profile
New user
27 Posts

Profile of redbull
There are some really great and especially creative appearances of people being performed right now. Some really good examples of that are Copperfield's "One" or "Heaven on the 7th Floor (Elevator Appearance)". The new Shadow Tent by Creative Magic is cool. Mark Kalin and jinger have a great one too. That's just off the top of my head.

My question is...what's your favorite CREATIVE appearance of a magician or an assistant?
Frank Tougas
View Profile
Inner circle
Minneapolis, MN
1712 Posts

Profile of Frank Tougas
Strangely I enjoy watching the appearance where two flat panels are shown and pushed across the stage as they pass the magician is standing center stage. Easy, not really a fooler but quite a pleasing appearance.

I never really liked the flash appearance where a puff of smoke and magician is in the "frame".

If I had to pick a favorite I enjoy the plexiglass cabinets that are shown empty and fill with fog only to be opened with magician inside.

Sorry I don't have the specific names (names of illusions tend to vary anyway) I am at work an unable to look them up.

Frank Tougas

P.S. Any illusion that produces Jinger is worth looking at. Smile
Frank Tougas The Twin Cities Most "Kid Experienced" Children's Performer :"Creating Positive Memories...One Smile at a Time"
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1958 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
I rather like the dressing room door appearance which can be found in the Mark Wilson Course. I built one a few years ago and toured with it. It always got a nice reaction and has a nice theme to it. Opening the door = the opening of the show. At the end of the show, I'd bring the door back and exit through it.

Unfortunetely the other appearance I like is my own creation and as far as I know, and hasn't been done any place else. I call it the Pedistal Illusion. Basically I appear standing on top of a 6 inch diametre, 4 foot high pillar. It's fast, it's surprising and it's original (I hope!)

Cheers,

- Chris.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Creative appearance... (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL