The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for name of effect and source - 3 reversed cards (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

sugam
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
175 Posts

Profile of sugam
I can't remember this effect. Wonder if it was from Expert Card Technique. I remember how to perform it but I think I am missing some nuances.

3 spectators pick one card each. Insert them face-up into a fan that "looks" all face-up (don't want to reveal anything here). The 3 cards end up all reversed.

I hope you can help me out with this vague description.
jcards01
View Profile
Inner circle
Waterloo, IL
1438 Posts

Profile of jcards01
A Reverse Pressure Fan will set up up for what happens when they insert the cards face down into the fan.
Jimmy 'Cards' Molinari
www.jimmycards.com
sugam
View Profile
Regular user
Toronto, Canada
175 Posts

Profile of sugam
Actually utilizes the white borders of most of the deck. The faces are seen in the top third.
Includes an effective display of the 3 cards inserted normally into the deck (front and back).

I'll let you know if I find out what book I learned this from. It's bugging me right now.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Looking for name of effect and source - 3 reversed cards (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL