We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Cane 101 DVD and Ultimate Cane (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
magician211
View Profile
New user
Key West, FL
63 Posts

Profile of magician211
The 201 is great! It has so many possibilities! I suggest you guys invest in it you won't go wrong. Check out the 201 when it is released!
Christian
"Come with me and you'll be in a world of pure imagination." Gene Wilder
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Good luck Christian with the Act at the Winter Carnival of Magic!
magician211
View Profile
New user
Key West, FL
63 Posts

Profile of magician211
Thanks dave, I hope to see you in the crowd rooting me on! Ill see you Thursday night I guess if your going to the night Johnny Thompson.
Christian
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Christian will be a Featured Performer @ SEAM 2006 in Birmingham, AL. I can't wait to see his performance.

For further details on SEAM 2006 see this Magic Café link:

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......31&2

James Adamson
http://www.seam2006.com
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
James you've got a Nice line up for that convention. I notice two of my proteges or students are performing there. Joseph Young & Christian Compton, they are both outstanding and unique performers. I encourage all to get out and see them perform!
magician211
View Profile
New user
Key West, FL
63 Posts

Profile of magician211
Thank you for the kind words Dave. See you at The Winter Carnival of Magic!
Christian
jojomagic
View Profile
New user
french lyon
7 Posts

Profile of jojomagic
A good DVD is 'Pierre Brahma" dancing cane.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Don't know Pierre Brahma!
James Adamson
View Profile
Special user
Deatsville - Holtville - Slapout, AL
949 Posts

Profile of James Adamson
Dmann's site for the dancing cane is now showing a March 7 ship date. I'm looking forward to recieving mine.

Also, the site shows a price increase after these are shipped, if you want one at the current price you better get your order in now.

He also has some need products shown.

James Adamson
http://www.seam2006.com
Be remembered for performing what looks like MAGIC, not skill.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Just wanted to announce Christian Compton won the Winter Carnival of Magic Junior Stage Contest.
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
And the new 101's are out, upgradable to the 201.

Christain and I both have prototypes.. holy cow, it's great!!!
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
You got it Ricker. I hope to make a kit so the 101 cane can be upgraded. BTW I recieved your email and I will get back to you shortly!
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Sounds good my friend.. Sell bunches, they are worth every penny.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Ricker,
I needed to let everyone know that the Canes are not back from the painters yet...they have run into some snags about how to paint them using the right jig. But, they have figured that out, so now they are having the jigs made up so painting will be much more expediant in the future. I tell you guys, if it's not one thing it's another.
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
That's just business David. Goodness knows how many times you try to shoot for a release date and Murphy jumps in. Remember, I write software for a living and I gave up long ago on trying to hit a release date on the head. It's ready when it's ready! LOL

You're always good to your word, and I know they'll be shipped when they are ready.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
Thanks,
I just got back from the painters and I can't wait for you guys to see the new Dancing Cane 101...it is the finest of it's kind. It's weight is much lighter with this new aluminum and the hilt and ferril have been redesigned and shortened, not to mention both ends now unthread and is ready for the 201 gimmicks to be placed in them. 201 is just around the corner. I have had many questions as to the differences in canes. To answer, in a short sentence,...hmmm, it allows the cane to go much further distances (6 feet that looks more like 10 feet)from the performer, which brings in all kinds of new moves like...around the body with hands in the front of the body, The cane is able to be placed on the floor and jump into your hands that are stretched over your head, you could hand the cane to your assistant after she turns to leave., you stop her a few feet away and make the cane fly back to you. Just a few Ideas. I will sell the 201 gimmicks seperately for the folks that bought the 101 cane but the 201 cane is on it's way. Oh! Look Out!
JamesTong
View Profile
Eternal Order
Malaysia
11213 Posts

Profile of JamesTong
David, are you saying that this new batch of canes are actually 201 canes (with the 201 gimmicks)? Or they are ready for the 201 gimmicks to be fitted in?
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
There are no 201 gimmicks supplied with the 101 cane. They will be sold seperately to those who own the 101 cane. The Original cane can not be modified.
ricker
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
914 Posts

Profile of ricker
Hmm David, maybe you should call this the 101A cane.
Dmann
View Profile
Inner circle
Crossville, Tennessee
1683 Posts

Profile of Dmann
I havn't seen any of the original canes on ebay...yet! LOL Actually, everyone who currently buys a cane gets the new 101 cane...not the original. I personally own 2 originals and they are not for sale.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Finger/stage manipulation » » Dancing Cane 101 DVD and Ultimate Cane (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL