The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Please Help With My Study (What Do You Look For In A Partner?) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

amazingluke
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of amazingluke
Hi everyone,

I know I'm only relatively new around here but I hope you can all help me out with the following...

I'm currently completing my Masters in psychology at Deakin University here in Australia. It is a study of partner selection (ie. who is your ideal partner). The questionnaire basically asks you about different characteristics, and how important these are to you when selecting a potential partner.

It should take no more than 10 minutes to complete, and it is completely anonymous/confidential. No identifiable info is gathered. None of the responses are required so you just have to answer the questions you feel comfortable answering or those relevant to you. It'd actually be great if people of all ages could fill it out. Here is the link:

http://www.deakin.edu.au/psychology/rese......dex.html

If you have any questions, you can PM me or reply in this thread.

Thanking you in advance,

amazingluke

PS. I hope this is an acceptable item to post. My apologies if it isn't. There is actually one question related to magical powers!!!
amazingluke
View Profile
New user
15 Posts

Profile of amazingluke
Just want to say a quick thanks to everyone who has taken the time to fill out the questionnaire...the response has been great!

Thanks again,

amazingluke
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Please Help With My Study (What Do You Look For In A Partner?) (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.05 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL