The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gemini Cage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Dabek
View Profile
Regular user
United Kingdom
142 Posts

Profile of Dabek
I LOVE this illusion, does anyone know who holds the rights to it?
I would like to contact them.

Paul Dabek
The Mirror Images
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan/USA
1980 Posts

Profile of The Mirror Images
This was created by Creative Illusion. They are no longer in business. There is post with information of this. There is someone here on the Café that is selling theres. That will be your best bet to get a hold of it.

Michael

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......7&15

read this post. Hope this helps

Michael
Steven and Michael, The Mirror Images
The MOST Identical Twin Illusionist
http://www.themirrorimages.com
Check out our latest new effect
- Liquid Steel NEW
- MotoBox NEW
- MotoMation NEW
- Voyager
Osiris
View Profile
Special user
610 Posts

Profile of Osiris
Wow! A whole lot of "experts" out there... funny, how I don't recognize any of them from my days working with Ken, Paul & company during the early days of Creative Illusions

THE GEMINI CAGE and other effects that came out of CI technically belong to Ken's estate (though I believe Paul was trying to tie things up to his advantage... as is his norm). Nonetheless, I know Kenny gave verbal permission to a couple of associates to replicate some of his designs. Namely Bill Smith, John Gaughan and David Mendoza. You may want to check with Bill Smith and see if or not he can "ethically" build the cage for you. Be prepared, the price should be around $6,000.00 these days.

In that I was part of the creative team duing those days, I might be able to make certain arrangements, but can't promise anything. PM me if Bill or any of the others say "NO" and I'll see what I can do from my end.

CB
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Gemini Cage (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL