The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eugene Poinc reference (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
tom crecelius
View Profile
New user
38 Posts

Profile of tom crecelius
Oh how I miss Gene, the twins, Madame Grodznoya, and the Devil of a Bar and Pub. Alas, I will sit and drink my Sam Adams alone and remember those times......
Tom
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
It’s a little have Gene back, and reliving the curmudgeonly calls we used to have. I’ve been enjoying this book so much! It’s published and you can get your very own copy now.

Nostalgically, Bro. Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
SpellbinderEntertainment
View Profile
Inner circle
West Coast
3486 Posts

Profile of SpellbinderEntertainment
I was asked on the Shadow Digest is Gene had “ghost written” Merlyn Unmasked….
here’ the truth:

(This books sounds a wonder but am I to understand that it was "Ghost Written"?
-Craig The Psychic)

"Funny Craig!!!! Nope Gene collected the contents for years and got it into shape for publishing just before his death. HOWEVER, it was his Ghost -and none other- that prodded Dean to get the thing out into the public again …. He and Madame Grodznoya, channeling him from another planet. So you’re close….. booooo!"
Bro. Walt

You DO all know Eugene Poinc’s last book is out now and ready for you’re perusal? Get one while they last… at peril of the wrath of Madame Grodznoya (or the Twins as they’re sharing the cursing for this by Gene’s request.)

Magically, Walt
“Tales of Enchantment: The Art of Magic”
by Walt Anthony
www.LeapingLizardsMagic.com

"spinning tales and weaving enchantment"
ByronGrey
View Profile
New user
Wyoming
39 Posts

Profile of ByronGrey
I have some back issues of Genii magazine and a reference to a book by Eugene called "Halloween Moons: Illusions and other Strange Magic". I asked Richard Hatch about this and not even he has any idea about this book.

Does anybody have a copy of this or know more information about it?

-Byron
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
6724 Posts

Profile of Dougini
I am SO glad I downloaded and saved Gene's material from Learned Pig! I got everything they had, and it's in a folder, archived! I love it. This Halloween...BWA ha ha haa! Smile

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Eugene Poinc reference (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL