The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 3 in one levitation? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

MrMagic1
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of MrMagic1
How can I get ing touch with Sydean? Do the people who have it like it? What can it do?
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Check out Saydean's Profile:
http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/bb_pr......user=663

Or email him at:[email]lorenzo-lorraine@msn.com[/email]

DO the people who have it like it?

It is my prized secret. Just today three of us talked for an hour on what we could do with this illusion. Every item we mention such as a spirit cabinet, we came up with a way to use it.

What can it do?

Well Saydean named it wrong...3-in-1 was original for doing a vertical levitation, a horizonal levitation or a flying carpet seated type of levitation. Well, Saydean (Dutch) improved it to a vertical levitation with a 360 spin, and others like myself have improved on it with additional devices. It's so much more than 3-in-1

It could be name LEV
LEV: Levitation Extraordinary & Versitile

I converted my sword suspension so I now can remove the third sword and change it into a levitation. I can now call any member in the audience ask them to bring up their chair and levitate them in that chair. My princess flying carpet suspension is now a levitation and I can take the whole base fram and roll it off the stage leaving the boy floating up and down.

Imagine this, using the spirit curtain routine where an assistant and a volunteer both are within a screen and things fly out, when the curtian opens the volunteer is floating two feet off the floor. Later he take his chair back into the audience.

I cannot think of another illusion that has so much potenital, than this. Here's another... imagine doing the zombie and the ball floates down (not really the ball is stationary and you float up.)

Combine this with just about every feild of magic and you can take a powerhouse effect in that field to a new level.

Sky is the limit.

It's limitations... It is a stage effect that requires a backdrop and a stage hand. The back drop can be the back curtain or your own backdrop.

Click here to see the original photo of this effect:
3-in-1
Dennis Michael
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » 3 in one levitation? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL