The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tommy Wonder (vision of Wonder) material? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
Hi all,

Recently, I have watched all 3 Dvd of vision of Wonder and oh boy I am impress. For me, this is one of the best video set out there.

Like many of you knows, many of the tricks in these DVd need preparation and material. Anyone know if its possible to buy some material somewhere? I would like to but the material for these effects : The ring, the watch and the wallet, Nest of boxes and the disparition of the cage.

Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Devilix
Close.Up.Dave
View Profile
Inner circle
Behind you!
2957 Posts

Profile of Close.Up.Dave
Try emailing Tommy Wonder. His email is on his website http://www.tommywonder.nl and he usually sells some of his props. I'm not sure which ones he sells or how much though.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4305 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I contacted Mr. Wonder and he made me the Ring, Watch and Wallet effect as well as the necessary coins for his Socked coins routine. He will also be making me his complete vanishing bird cage effect with the necessary pull and sleeve. Mr. Wonder's effects are expensive since they are handcrafted by Mr. Wonder himself. While the effects are not inexpensive, the craftsmanship is first class and are made on a limited basis. I suggest you email Mr. Wonder. Please note that he does have a very active career and it may take some time for him to respond to your inquiries. Mr. Wonder is a true professional and is an extremely honest and courteous gentleman.

Best regards,

Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Nick23
View Profile
Special user
England
580 Posts

Profile of Nick23
I cant even imagine how much they would cost. I did ask him once at a convention how much he would charge for his watch in a nest of boxes, and he said several thousand $$$
Nothing I do can't be done by a 10-year-old...with 15 years of practice."
-- Harry Blackstone, Jr.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Tommy Wonder (vision of Wonder) material? (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL