The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » New Effect? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matite
View Profile
New user
Australia
62 Posts

Profile of matite
I didn't know where to post this but here goes...

I purchased a can of "Freeze Spray" which is used in electronics to cool parts in the diagnostic process. It cost about $10.

Then I took two $1 coins (I live in Australia) and sprayed one with the "Freeze Spray" until it was very cold and had white ice flakes on it.

Next I waited until the snow flakes disappeared and palmed the coin. Before anyone says "you idiot, it could of stuck to your hand"... I waited and carefully tested the coin first before picking it up.

I showed a friend the first normal coin then took it back from him and did a false switch into my hand with the frozen coin. Held my fist closed for a few seconds then handed the frozen coin back. My friend freaked out as the coin was still very cold and it seemed impossible to him.

Does this effect exist anywhere or have I come up with a new idea?
Maestro
View Profile
Special user
802 Posts

Profile of Maestro
Haha, that's great! I can imagine how suprising that sensation would be if you weren't prepared for it. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What happened, was this... » » New Effect? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL