The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ellusionists ' products (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

2003 user
View Profile
Regular user
157 Posts

Profile of 2003 user
Any good video from Ellusionists ?? I heard their products usually for kids,,,
Piper1973
View Profile
New user
88 Posts

Profile of Piper1973
The videos of theirs that I have seen are well made and of good quality. They definitely market towards teenagers, but the information on them is not bad. I like their Inside Magic DVD and Crash Course I is good too. How to Do Street Magic has some interesting material on it, but it is not my thing. They are a little pricey.
reasons14
View Profile
Regular user
109 Posts

Profile of reasons14
I have a few of there videos and I enjoyed them.

At the time I did not know the pass so I purchased ninja one. Now I use it for everything, so to me it was worth it. It is decent video, good quality. If you have been into cards for a while you will know most of the material. But if you already know the pass then I probably would not get it.

Inside magic was a good vid. I perform the biddle trick regulary. The cig vanish taught on there is nice but not my style. There is a decent spongeball routine taught if you don't already know one. Haunted bill is nice, very good reactions and handling is simple. Other then that, you will know most of this, geared toward the beginners.

Kings rising- A good levi, non-gimmick.

Kard Klub- I enjoyed this vid. Good tips on Be honest. Quality vid...although I thought the flashes of mediocre looking women in-between was stupid. I like to have it around for performance viewing but there isn't anything you can't learn here that you can't from some books.

Spellbinder by Nate Staniforth- A nice performance dvd for the price. Good quality.

Overall if you are a beginner, I would go ahead and invest in them. If you have a basic knowledge I would pass.

Ben
gdowell
View Profile
New user
Illinois
9 Posts

Profile of gdowell
If you can block out the MTV style editing, Crash Course, Ninja 1 and Ninja 2 can give you a good foundation of card sleights. Crash 2 also offers a good Ambitious routine.
The_Shadow
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of The_Shadow
The Crash Course Series and the Ninja series are by far and away the best there!
Shapeshifter is also a very highly reccommended effect.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Ellusionists ' products (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL