The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tenyo 2002 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bernard Sim
View Profile
Inner circle
Singapore
1095 Posts

Profile of Bernard Sim
Check out the clips at this site http://www.tenyo.co.jp/magic/info/index.html

When you're on that page, click on the first Japanese word on the right with the orange background. Scroll down till you see the Japanese word with a red background (beside quicktime). There's 4 clips, each for the new product.

Salt cups seems pretty interesting. Smile
Bernard Sim
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
For a good English site devoted to Tenyo magic, see my friend Angelo Carbone's website:

http://www.tenyoworld.co.uk/home.htm

Angelo has two Tenyo creations to his name, and his site links to a French one which contains video clips of the tricks.
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
Alan Anderson
View Profile
New user
Houston, Texas
7 Posts

Profile of Alan Anderson
I am particularly interested in the Salt Cups effect. Has anyone out there purchased it? I am assumming Tenyo is accurate with its description and that the quality of the props are their usual high quality (well, relative to other manufacturers), but I would like to hear this confirmed by an unbiased 3rd or 4th party. Anyone?
Ian Rowland
View Profile
Special user
London
889 Posts

Profile of Ian Rowland
Go to the site I referred to before, and send Angelo an email (mention my name). Although Angelo has some items marketed by Tenyo, he's a very helpful, well-informed and honest soul who will provide factual information about Tenyo products, good points or not-so-good points included. And I doubt you'll find anyone who knows more about them (outside of Japan, that is).
www.ianrowland.com . Working Magic.
uzanga
View Profile
New user
17 Posts

Profile of uzanga
Don't you think Tenyo products are a little bit overpriced?
Logan
View Profile
Inner circle
2290 Posts

Profile of Logan
I agree with Uzanga, especially since they follow old principles! Plus, I heard some of them are made out out cheap plastic, so beware! The floating rock looks cool though!

Cheers,

Logan
You've been hit by, you've been struck by, a smooth criminal.

Singapore's Hairiest Corporate Comedy Magician!
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
If you look at the high cost of tooling for injection molding and the relative small number (even the tenyo items usually do not sell more than 10000 units) they do not seem awfully expensive to me.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Tenyo 2002 (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL