The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Use the search engine (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

prettylady1990
View Profile
Loyal user
206 Posts

Profile of prettylady1990
Hi all.

This post might seem a bit rude, but I don't mean for it to be.

Every time I come into this forum the same questions are asked, time and time again. Try using the search engine instead of asking the question again. I used to make the mistake of asking the Café members for the answers without using the search engine.

Have a happy Christmas.
saheer
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of saheer
Hear! Hear!

I might add - If you're going to respond to a string of posts, maybe read the string first? I just ran across a poster who, somewhat haughtily, prefaced his post by declaring that he was providing advice that "has not been touched on yet" while it had been (and was better articulated) within four posts of the initial query. As if that wasn't bad enough, other posters had alluded to it, thereby rendering more convincing the oft repeated "Man to Donkey" transformation.

Rant off.
"Because, without beer, things do not seem to go as well"

1902 diary of Brother Epp, Capuchin monk from Munjor,
Kansas
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
Saheer,

I really wish you were wrong! However there are facts! The Search function on The Magic Café is really a super tool.

Bob
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Time after time » » Use the search engine (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL