The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Through Neck/Body (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Glenn Godsey
View Profile
Special user
737 Posts

Profile of Glenn Godsey
Quote:
On 2005-04-17 09:09, Roland Henning wrote:
The end of my rope act is "the rope thru the neck" I use the version published in Magic for Dummies, which I believe is Tenkai's version.

http://www.magicvideodepot.com/view.php?a=v&t=5247
This is the link, so you can see, that it really is practical and gets good reactions. (The video is in German)

mmG Roland Henning

Roland, I really enjoy your style and your stage personality.

Best regards,
Glenn Godsey
froggyman
View Profile
New user
44 Posts

Profile of froggyman
Quote:
On 2004-12-22 18:28, Jimmy Joza wrote:
I like using the Tenkai method for this. It's found in Abbott's Encyclopedia of Rope Magic Volume 1 and Daryl's Foolers Doolers DVD volume 2.

Jimmy

Same here I do it through their body With a big build up. It really feels like it is going through. Also try doing it through your body and suit coat.
Froggy
John Long
View Profile
Inner circle
New Jersey
2701 Posts

Profile of John Long
Roland

Thanks for that video, even though I couldn't understand the words, you obviously have an entertaining performance. What do you recommend for a newbie to rope? I am considering Tabary routine, and Abbott's Encyclopedia(which is supposed to be republished 3-in-1 volume latter this summer)

John
Breathtaking Magic;
Not Breath Taking
blazes816
View Profile
Special user
Wichita, Kansas
522 Posts

Profile of blazes816
Kv you read magic 4 dummies? good. I thought I was the only 1. the the practicle encyclopedia of magic. it has all kinds of tricks.
rumburak
View Profile
New user
83 Posts

Profile of rumburak
There is also a complete routine together with presentation suggestions in Nelm's "Magic and Showmanship". If you have this book in your library (which I can recommend in any case), you can find something there.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Knots and loops » » Rope Through Neck/Body (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL