The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help with bill in lemon (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stannmaple
View Profile
Elite user
487 Posts

Profile of stannmaple
I'm working on a bill to lemon (or other impossible location) effect combining ideas from Bill Malone's Bill to lemon and Michael Ammar's Bill to impossible location (ETMMM v3)
I borrow a bill (let's say a 10) and tear off a corner and state that by magic I can restore the corner. I fold up the bill, do the bill switch only to find out that it IS restored, but unfortunately turns into a one... or leave the corner w/ spectator and turn it into a one with corner still torn off- don't know yet. Ok, so I have a lot of work to do still in thinking through this... the point is, when I find "their bill" in the lemon or where ever, the logical thing to do would be to finally restore that corner, but I can't think of a good reasonable method without another bill switch, which seems like a lot to go through in one effect just to restore a corner (two bill switches) Does anyone have any ideas on how I could easily "restore" that corner? Otherwise any method I can use to produce a SIGNED bill from a lemon or other impossible location (I can never seem to get that darn bill to load in the lemon quickly (as Bill Malone teaches) I tried posting this question in the secret sessions, but no response, so this is too much exposure, feel free to edit my post or PM me with possible methods
Thanks for any help.
Dann
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » Help with bill in lemon (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL