The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hallo from Deutschland! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Autumn Morning Star
View Profile
Grammar Hostess
Today, I corrected grammar in
1378 Posts

Profile of Autumn Morning Star
The last message I wrote vanished! Hopefully, this one will work. Guten Tag! I am an American magician living in Germany (Bavaria, near Bamberg). Glad to see such a good group of magicians working to make magic better.

Like many of you, I am a full-time professional. I perform in Deutsch and English and my website is in both languages. Mein Deutsch grammatik ist Begrinst. However I had the show translated into "gut Deutsch" so the grammar would be correct. So to all the Deutsch magicians: Let me hear from you and let me know where the magic meetings are located in Bavaria. Vielen Danke~

MorningStar
Wonder is very necessary in life. When we're little kids, we're filled with wonder for the world - it's fascinating and miraculous. A lot of people lose that. They become cynical and jaded, especially in modern day society. Magic renews that wonder.
Doug Henning
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Morningstar,

Welcome to the Café and it's great that you could join us. There's so many international magicians - 16,000 members from over 80 different countries around the world. I'm sure you're going to love it here.

The Café can be overwhelming at first - so many forums and where to start? I always suggest scrolling down and picking a favorite topic or two and follow it for a while. Soon you'll feel comfortable to post or ask a question of your own.

I can see you're going to be an asset here and so glad you joined!

Have fun!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Hallo from Deutschland! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL