The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Luke jeremy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
magicswan
View Profile
Loyal user
springfield,ma
253 Posts

Profile of magicswan
Has anyone read this? or own it. it sounds very strong.just wondering.
Mental_Mike
View Profile
Special user
Canada
725 Posts

Profile of Mental_Mike
Coral Fang??? Has Hocus Pocus started sending these yet, I see it still says it'll be shipped Nov. 30th but it's December 23....I haven't ordered but I know I will sometime soon.

Mike
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Which one of the jermay books are you talking about? The coral fang? Building blocks? 7 deceptions?
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
magicswan
View Profile
Loyal user
springfield,ma
253 Posts

Profile of magicswan
Oops, I had a complete brain fart guys, sorry... building blocks.
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2588 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
And just who is this Luke Jeremy
Lord Of The Horses
View Profile
Inner circle
5410 Posts

Profile of Lord Of The Horses
Quote:
On 2004-12-24 09:08, bevbevvybev wrote:
Hmmm... maybe a cousin of John Riggs? Smile
Then you'll rise right before my eyes, on wings that fill the sky, like a phoenix rising!
Devilix
View Profile
Veteran user
372 Posts

Profile of Devilix
A Mentalist from Europe if I am not mistaking....

Devilix
sludge
View Profile
Special user
milton keynes, england
529 Posts

Profile of sludge
Nope, he's a cousin of Klinton Klapper...
Withnail
View Profile
Special user
974 Posts

Profile of Withnail
I thought he was Darren Brown's mate...
Yet again that oaf has destroyed my day
joeyjojo
View Profile
Regular user
uruguay
126 Posts

Profile of joeyjojo
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 11:05, Withnail wrote:

Actually, Darren Brown was Derren Brown's original name. (he thought it was too ordinary and legally changed it, which goes to show how seriously he takes himself...)
david_a_whitehead
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
2122 Posts

Profile of david_a_whitehead
? Derren Brown is his real name. While growing up he was called Darren and he didn't care as much but when he became an entertainer he stated that "Darren" was too bland a stage name and that his given name, "Derren" was better. Not sure where I read this...could be in one of his books?
joeyjojo
View Profile
Regular user
uruguay
126 Posts

Profile of joeyjojo
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 11:27, david_a_whitehead wrote:
? Derren Brown is his real name. While growing up he was called Darren and he didn't care as much but when he became an entertainer he stated that "Darren" was too bland a stage name and that his given name, "Derren" was better. Not sure where I read this...could be in one of his books?

This may be true. One of us must have misread the same thing. I would not be surprised if it was me as English is not my mother tongue.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3450 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On 2004-12-23 17:15, magicswan wrote:
Oops, I had a complete brain fart guys, sorry... building blocks.

To get back to the purpose of this post: I have the building blocks book. It is a bit pricy and short, but a good book of technique and etc. Not so much of effects, which was his purpose in the first book written. If you have any specific questions feel free to pm me.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3450 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
After reading the post, I thought it sounded like there were no good effects. So, I am updating the post to correct this perception. The first sixty pages are good info on techniques but the last section has some great effects.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Dizzy
View Profile
Elite user
UK
437 Posts

Profile of Dizzy
Take a look in 'Inner Thoughts' as lots of people have reviewed his new book and if you do a search you should find reviews of his other books; 7th Deception and Building Blocks,

Dizzy
Bill Palmer
View Profile
Eternal Order
Only Jonathan Townsend has more than
24274 Posts

Profile of Bill Palmer
Quote:
On 2004-12-24 09:08, bevbevvybev wrote:

It is actually Luke Jermay.
"The Swatter"

Founder of CODBAMMC

My Chickasaw name is "Throws Money at Cups."

www.cupsandballsmuseum.com
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1357 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 11:19, joeyjojo wrote:
Quote:

Actually, Darren Brown was Derren Brown's original name. (he thought it was too ordinary and legally changed it, which goes to show how seriously he takes himself...)

And I thought my given name of Joe was to plain, so I changed it to JOJO as a stage name. This is too silly.

ACE
Acecardician
View Profile
Inner circle
New Orleans
1357 Posts

Profile of Acecardician
Quote:
On 2005-01-10 11:19, joeyjojo wrote:
Quote:

Scott Wells
View Profile
Special user
Houston, TX
993 Posts

Profile of Scott Wells
Luke Jermay is a mentalist in the U.K. who I think is known for his version of PK Touches and also stops the pulse of an audience member. He has lectured here in the states and I just read a review from someone who panned him in Chicago. I enjoyed Building Blocks and it has some practical advice. Is it worth the money? Well, I could go either way with that but I can't give it a hearty endorsement.

yours,
Scott
"A magician who isn't working is only fooling himself." - Scott Wells, M.I.M.C. with Gold Star

The Magic Word podcast: http://themagicwordpodcast.com Listen to convention coverage, interviews with magicians, pictures, videos and more.

Magic Inspirations website for all things Banachek: www.magicinspirations.net
Don McCleod
View Profile
Veteran user
Coulsdon
360 Posts

Profile of Don McCleod
Hi Scott, who panned him and where can I read it? I find it surprising as all the reviews have been sickeningly positive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » Luke jeremy » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL