The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Need help with 'Astrology' (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jo
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of jo
Hi Everybody

This is my first post - so let me tell you a bit about myself. I have been performing magic for about three years now, doing kid's shows, restaurants and trade shows. At the end of this month I will be doing a cabaret act for a week as part of our local festival and am looking forward to this tremendously.

Recently I've met a magician who two days later contacted me and gave me his entire close up case and suit table. I was in absolute awe! On going thru the contents there are some things that I don't recognize and some things I do but don't have routines for. Amongst these is a book titled "Astrology The Hidden Force by Samuel Schwartz". On checking at Tannen's I see it is for mentalism and apparently has about 18 effects that can be done.
Does anybody have this book and could you contact me with the instructions PLEASE? It looks very intriguing. As proof of possession I could type any page you require and you could compare it to yours. I would love to use this. Please assist.
(If anybody thinks they can help with the rest of the contents please contact me at alanmagictwo@hotmail.com)

Thanx

alan
Smile
crouter
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of crouter
Jo,
The instructions are another book in themselves. As I recall they run over 50 pages. You might want to see if Tannens could sell you an instruction book. At one time they made a copy for me for about $20.00 but since then it seems to me they found some extra copies in a back room or something and were selling them.
prof.wonderfool
View Profile
New user
Paris
19 Posts

Profile of prof.wonderfool
I own astrology and also search to find the instruction's book. May be at Tannen or at Hansom Press could be an opportunity to find it
jo
View Profile
Regular user
177 Posts

Profile of jo
Thanx prof wonderfool, but your post is two years late... I have found the instructions in that time... and it was at Tannens if I remember correctly.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Need help with 'Astrology' (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL