The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Larry Becker DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Hey Guys,

I was surfing around on Hocus Pocus earlier and seen that Larry Becker came out with a new dvd - "Russian Roulettte". Most of you have probably guessed by now that it teaches his routine in Stunners. But this brings me to my question. Even though it is in Stunners, think it would be good to pick up? (Might help build up nerve to perform the routine or see him do it. I'm a HUGE Becker fan so I'm tempted)

Thanks Much, Scott
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Murfmind
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Murfmind
I have seen Larry perform this both on tape and in person. I got to pick the gun. Even though I new how it is done it is very unnerving to watch and definetly impressive. Should you do it? You might ask Larry. He told of a few near misses when I witnessed it. Personally I'd rather watch Larry do it. It's that good. Murf
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I would never perform it myself. However, I too am considering this even though I know the how. More for the history behind this type of effect than anything else.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
magicsavant
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
I never thought I'd say this, but I wish some things would stay away from DVDS.
Samuel Catoe
View Profile
Inner circle
South Carolina
1268 Posts

Profile of Samuel Catoe
I have to say that I do agree with you magicsavant. Either that or it should be priced out of the league of the simply curious. This is certainly one of those types of routines. Very powerful in its own right but even more potential for harm. Too much for me.
Author of Illusions of Influence, a treatise on Equivoque.
PM me for details and availability.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2004-12-28 22:32, magicsavant wrote:
I never thought I'd say this, but I wish some things would stay away from DVDS.

I have said that many times. I wish that pretty much everything magic and mentalism related would stay away, though I guess that somethings just have to be seen.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New Larry Becker DVD (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL