The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Improved Elevator 2 by Peter Loughran » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Actually I think the E-2 posts have died down a bit since Kinesis posted his review. Which I find odd. it is a good review I'm just anxious and hope mine comes this week. I havent recieved any mail or anything but I have hih hopes. Have you gotten yours yet? when did you order and it looks like your military as well. how does that treat you?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Well according to the tracking data, I should recieve mine on the 9th. Which is not bad seein as it's coming from Canada.
pezgod
View Profile
New user
Ohio
94 Posts

Profile of pezgod
My tracking number is confusing....

it didn't update till the 4th, saying it left on the 3rd...then, on the 5th, a new thing showed up that it came into/left a sorting facility on...the 3rd... so, it looks like they're like, 2 days behind with the tracking...but I'm not sure how this is going to go over to the US with the tracking...I'll find out when I get it though! Smile
MichaelSibbernsen
View Profile
Special user
Omaha, NE
513 Posts

Profile of MichaelSibbernsen
Pez,

Tracking is only updated when the shipment is scanned at a sorting facility or delivered. When a package is "in transit", you may not see an update for days. On the tracking page, there should be an anticipated delivery date given, which baring an unforeseen problem, is usually accurate.
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
Again: what is a tracking number?
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
A tracking number is a specific number given to a package used for tracking purposes. You can track the package's progress online. It states when and where the package was shipped from and also the time and location of every stop it makes along the way until it gets to its destination. Hope that helps.

-Jeremy
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Whenever someone posts a parcel they have the choice to send it express delivery. Next day for interstate, and 4 to 7 days if sent international. With this option the sender will recieve a tracking number which identifies that specific parcel, and the barcode sticker (attached to the parcel) will be scanned at every parcel depot the item passes through. When you enter your tracking number on the parcel website it will show the location of the last scan.
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
Thank you very much!
and how do I know the tracking number of my package?
pegasus
View Profile
Eternal Order
United Kingdom
10537 Posts

Profile of pegasus
The sender has to email it to you.
pezgod
View Profile
New user
Ohio
94 Posts

Profile of pezgod
You'll get it as an email from peter when it ships. so, on the topic of tracking numbers...

Mine does not have an estimated delivery date. I'm assuming by now, it's probably here in the states, and that might be the reason that it has not updated...wookiee, yours working yet??

Later,
Kevin
multiply
View Profile
Loyal user
England (Olde!)
202 Posts

Profile of multiply
Who needs reviews and comments on the products when we can have riveting dialogues like this?
:kermit:
Gary B
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
My tracking number is working, I guess. It hasn't been updated since the 3rd saying it was shipped that day. Not too helpful Smile

-Jeremy
pezgod
View Profile
New user
Ohio
94 Posts

Profile of pezgod
It's a race between wookie and I to see who gets theirs first...I'll be sitting by the mailroom all day tomorrow, just waiting for the mailman to show up with his truck full-o-goodies! Hopefully one of them is for me!! until then though...i've got plenty of stuff to do...like study for tests!! YAY TESTS!!! Smile
wookiee
View Profile
New user
Colorado Springs
95 Posts

Profile of wookiee
You'll probably get yours first Smile It took the e1 a helluva long time to get to me. Who knows? We'll see.

-Jeremy
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
I hate you's all!!! lol j/k/ good luck.
andl
View Profile
Regular user
Austria
159 Posts

Profile of andl
Does anyboy know how far peter is, sending the packages out? I preordered mine in the middle of january!
View Profile
Special user
874 Posts

Profile of 1908
I really did not expect this thread to go sooo long when I put the first post...Long yes but not so long!I am wondering in how many posts it will finish!
Don't wait for the perfect moment...Take a moment and make it perfect!!!
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Oh beleave me give it about a week after everyone else has gotten there this thread will become a ghost town. You have to give everyone the chance to get it try it review it or b#$ch about it then they are off to impress.IMHO.
JackDaniel
View Profile
Veteran user
nevada
376 Posts

Profile of JackDaniel
Did you all read Kinesis' review?
Any thoughts why this great review got locked? Mod's?

Jack.
Visit the magic of Vegas and your life will change forever..
paisa23
View Profile
Inner circle
7293 Posts

Profile of paisa23
Honestly I don't know if I would have to guess its either tomany E-2 threads or that's all I got..
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Improved Elevator 2 by Peter Loughran » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..7..11..15..19..20~21~22~23~24 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.03 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL