The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Genii And Magic Review Cassidy's "Art of Mentalism" (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bennettjc
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, NY
257 Posts

Profile of Bennettjc
I haven't read the reviews thoroughly but both Michael Close and Jamy Swiss gave the book very positive reviews. Swiss generally does not review mentalists favorably so this is a real nice thing for Cassidy.

Congrats Bob!
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Are you sure you don't mean "The Artful Mentalism" ? (which I am still digging for money to buy)
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Bennettjc
View Profile
Loyal user
Brooklyn, NY
257 Posts

Profile of Bennettjc
Scott:
You are correct.
Sorry....
Roth
View Profile
Inner circle
The 18
5090 Posts

Profile of Roth
The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy is now part of my 5 foot shelve. The book is great.
2015 ECSS Alumnus

PANDORA

Deadwood
Murfmind
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of Murfmind
Jamy Swiss if not exactly a person to be kind. He actually believes he is Gods gift to magic. Murf
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Quote:
On 2004-12-27 19:51, Murfmind wrote:
Jamy Swiss if not exactly a person to be kind. He actually believes he is Gods gift to magic. Murf

Do you personaly know Mr. Swiss? I do. What you are saying is not true.

Quote:
On 2004-12-27 19:46, Myster wrote:
The Artful Mentalism of Bob Cassidy is now part of my 5 foot shelve. The book is great.

The book is indeed great!
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
Quote:
On 2004-12-27 20:03, Jon Stetson wrote:
Quote:

What he's saying is not true. I'm Gods gift to magic!
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Quote:
On 2004-12-27 20:08, Robertson wrote:
Quote:
On 2004-12-27 20:03, Jon Stetson wrote:
Quote:

What he's saying is not true. I'm Gods gift to magic!

I would like to meet you!
bsmith
View Profile
Loyal user
289 Posts

Profile of bsmith
I know.
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
You are good.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
732 Posts

Profile of scott b.
Quote:
On 2004-12-27 19:46, Myster wrote:

I actually plan on placing a big order a short while from now and this happens to be in it. Cannot wait.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Dark Thought 13
View Profile
Regular user
Washington D.C.
122 Posts

Profile of Dark Thought 13
Close and Swiss generally do not favour Mentalism products as they do not do them.. I love the Cassidy book and finished it in a week.. re-reading my favourites now.. It's like asking Eminem to review Mozart.. Listen to those who do..
"I love the one with the plastic thumb!"
Someone who has seen a s*** magician
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
329 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
Dark Thought,
Sorry,I know both men in question. Swiss and Close both have a love for Mentalism, good Mentalism. They both have a better understanding of the art of Mentalism than a lot of self-proclaimed "Mentalists" If you were to see Jamy work a corporate show, you would see the amount of Mentalism he performs.

I understand you point (Eminem/Mozart), it's just not the case with Jamy and Mike. Now, if you told me David Ginn was reviewing the Cassidy book....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Genii And Magic Review Cassidy's "Art of Mentalism" (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL