The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 Fly » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Joe M. Turner
View Profile
Loyal user
Atlanta, Georgia
249 Posts

Profile of Joe M. Turner
Just to chime in...

I've always thought Bob did exactly the right thing in choosing Todd Lassen for this work. He is one of the few manufacturers/craftsmen of whom I have never read or heard a single criticism... only praise, and glowing praise at that.

Bob was also a genius for pricing his routine the way he did. I think it might even have been priced higher.

It is a truly exquisite routine -- saw it in Atlanta some years ago. It's beautiful.
Regards,
Joe M. Turner
[email]jmt@turnermagic.com[/email]
www.turnermagic.com
Mike Giusti
View Profile
Veteran user
371 Posts

Profile of Mike Giusti
Hi, Robin. Actually, it was a gift for a good friend who works restaurants in my area -- I gave him the money and he's ordering a set from Kohler. Looks like he'll have to wait about a month before he gets it. Personally, I have been intrigued with 3 Fly, but I'm perfectly content with my "Fly Across" routine.

Glad to see how this thread has expanded...
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Nothing up my sleeve... » » 3 Fly » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL