The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Better? Tossed-Out deck or Psychomatic Deck? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

magicsavant
View Profile
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
I know both, do both, and have had a lot of fun with both. I do, however, believe that no more than one card effect should be used in a mentalism stage show. Which do you guys and gals think is the more incredible effect?

I think that the psychomatic deck may be more impressive, but the tossed-out deck generally involves more members of the audience (usually three)…and this is very important in any stage show. What if you use more than three (five?) audience members, would this propel it over the psychomatic deck (if it is in fact behind to start with)?

Cheers,

Rick.
scott b.
View Profile
Special user
734 Posts

Profile of scott b.
I would go with the Radar Deck. But between the Psychomatic and Tossed Out Deck. I would go with Tossed Out Deck. Hands off and uses a number of audience members. Gotta Love It.
Thanks! Scott B.

"I don't know the key to success . . . but the key to failure is trying to please everybody." - Bill Cosby
Matt Andrews
View Profile
Loyal user
Switzerland
219 Posts

Profile of Matt Andrews
Could someone confirm that a psychomatic deck is a force deck and it is the one that Banacek uses in his PSI Series DVD (Vol. 1 I think) ?

Matt
Regular user
Georgia
157 Posts

Profile of magicsavant
Quote:
On 2004-12-29 11:03, Matt Andrews wrote:
Could someone confirm that a psychomatic deck is a force deck and it is the one that Banacek uses in his PSI Series DVD (Vol. 1 I think) ?

Matt

Well, I can confirm statement number one...don't know about statement number two
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Better? Tossed-Out deck or Psychomatic Deck? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL