The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Boston - First Night (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

deerbourne
View Profile
Regular user
Centennial, CO
174 Posts

Profile of deerbourne
Anyone performing during Boston's First Night events? (My first trip to Boston).

Chris
Jon Stetson
View Profile
Veteran user
328 Posts

Profile of Jon Stetson
If you will be in Boston January 4, There is a special night at the "Mysterty Lounge". It will feature Bob Sheets, Docc Hillford, David Oliver, Steve Kradolfer, Eric Rochelle and Jon Stetson.
Spinnato
View Profile
Elite user
417 Posts

Profile of Spinnato
DEERBOURNE:

Do yourself a favor and make this show. The Lounge is a great place to see Boston's finest.
Danny Hustle
View Profile
Inner circle
Boston, MA USA
2393 Posts

Profile of Danny Hustle
First night is just way to cold for me. I have heard good reports from others who have more intestinal fortitude than I do.

I also agree with the guys about the Mystery Lounge. It is a not to be missed opportunity when you are in town.

Best,

Dan-

"MT is one of the reasons we started this board! I’m so sick of posts being deleted without any reason given, and by unknown people at that." - Steve Brooks Sep 7, 2001 8:38pm
©1999-2014 Daniel Denney all rights reserved.
BroDavid
View Profile
Inner circle
America’s North Coast, Ohio
3177 Posts

Profile of BroDavid
If first Night in Boston is anything like here, the acts are booked and perform from a variety of stages all around the city downtown area. I don't know of any Busking that goes on, although I guess it could, if it was on private property or in a private building (with permission of course) but anything outside is likely to chill your bones real good. And my hands don't work well in any kind of cold. But I guess you could work on blowing "Smoke rings" outside without a cigarrette, using just your frigid breath.

BroDavid
If you stand for nothing, you will fall for anything.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The side walk shuffle » » Boston - First Night (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL